Here's our stab at an Football Bowl Subdivision top 25:
1. Alabama (3-0) — That was not a test.
2. Georgia (3-0) — Missouri had a nice win over the weekend, but reality will be harsh Saturday.
3. Clemson (3-0) — The next ranked team on the schedule is Boston College . . . on Nov. 10.
4. Ohio State (3-0) — Passed a tough challenge Saturday night with flying colors.
5. Oklahoma (3-0) — Kyler Murray is all he was hyped up to be and more.
6. LSU (3-0) — Can we take Ed Orgeron off the hot seat now?
7. Stanford (3-0) — Back-to-back road trips to Oregon and Notre Dame on tap.
8. Notre Dame (3-0) — A win's a win, right?
9. Penn State (3-0) — Will be hard not to look past Illinois with the Buckeyes looming on the 29th.
10. Virginia Tech (3-0) — Duke game may be interesting in a couple weeks, but should be unbeaten when Notre Dame comes to Blacksburg Oct. 6.
11. Auburn (2-1) — Blew it against LSU, but would be wrong to give up on the Tigers.
12. Washington (2-1) — Home dates with Arizona State and BYU these next two weeks look much different than they did a month ago.
13. Texas A&M (2-1) — Aggies hung with Clemson. Let's see if Jimbo and Co. can do the same in Tuscaloosa this weekend.
14. West Virginia (2-0) — Hard to find many defenses in the near future that should be able to handle quarterback Will Grier and this passing attack.
15. Mississippi State (3-0) — Trip to Kentucky this weekend is suddenly a lot tougher.
16. Oklahoma State (3-0) — The Cowboys reloaded a lot quicker than we expected.
17. TCU (2-1) — Buckeyes hit another gear Saturday that this team did not have.
18. Michigan (2-1) — Welcomes a desperate Nebraska team to the Big House.
19. Central Florida (2-0) — Hard to find a loss on this schedule going forward.
20. Miami (2-1) — Hurricanes should be favored to win every game between now and visit to Boston College Oct. 26.
21. Oregon (3-0) — Still not sold on this team, but will be if the Ducks take down Stanford.
22. Boston College (3-0) — Purdue game this weekend is tougher than it looks.
23. Wisconsin (2-1) — Badgers will be fine, but that's not a game they can lose.
24. Iowa (3-0) — Always slept on.
25. Kentucky (3-0) — Yes, Kentucky.