Here's our stab at an Football Bowl Subdivision top 25:
1. Alabama (4-0) — Next four games should be a breeze, but Crimson Tide making each one look like that right now.
2. Georgia (4-0) — Gets a Tennessee team this week that is taking on water.
3. Clemson (4-0) — Don't think it will be tough for the Tigers to get up for Syracuse.
4. Ohio State (4-0) — The Heisman hype for quarterback Dwayne Haskins is warranted.
5. Oklahoma (4-0) — The option can be a handful, but the questions about this defense have merit.
6. LSU (4-0) — Injuries starting to become a real concern on both sides of the ball
7. Stanford (4-0) — Oregon blew that game, but the Cardinal deserve credit for never giving up.
8. Notre Dame (4-0) — Stanford game should be a dandy.
9. Penn State (4-0) — How long do you think the Nittany Lions have had this game with Ohio State circled?
10. Auburn (3-1) — Game with Arkansas was just what the doctor ordered after LSU loss.
11. Washington (3-1) — Home game with BYU actually has some juice to it now.
12. West Virginia (3-0) — Shootout set with Texas Tech next.
13. Michigan (3-1) — Wolverines have looked much better of late, and it isn't just the change in level of competition.
14. Central Florida (3-0) — Pittsburgh may be in the ACC, but hard to imagine the Panthers pulling the upset here.
15. Miami (3-1) — N'Kosi Perry just might be the answer at quarterback.
16. Kentucky (4-0) — Jumped on the bandwagon last week, and the Wildcats did not disappoint.
17. Oregon (3-1) — Tough loss, but Ducks move up with some poor performances by the teams previously ahead of them.
18. California (3-0) — We're fully aware that this might not last long.
19. BYU (3-1) — Can make another big statement in Seattle this week.
20. Wisconsin (3-1) — Badgers showed some mettle against Iowa.
21. Texas (3-1) — Longhorns are rounding into form.
22. Mississippi State (3-1) — Ran into the Kentucky buzzsaw. Yes, the Kentucky football buzzsaw.
23. Texas A&M (2-2) — Let's remember the only two losses here are to Clemson and Alabama.
24. Texas Tech (3-1) — Handling success well has been an issue for this team in recent years.
25. Duke (4-0) — A little out on a limb here, but the Blue Devils won't sneak up on people much longer.